Little Rock, Arkansas
FIRC: February 18-19 | Convention: February 20-22
MAKE PLANS NOW TO ATTEND!
Hear excellent speaker presentations.
Stroll the convention floor to see sailplanes, equipment, and so much more.
Get your ticket early for the SSA Awards Banquet.
Bring the family. If the convention experience isn’t for them, there is plenty to do in the Little Rock area, and here’s just a small sample:
- River Market District
- Emerald Park
- Altitude Trampoline Park
- The Old Mill at T.R. Pugh Memorial Park
- Ballet Arkansas
- Museum of Discovery
- L.C. & Daisy L. Bates Museum Foundation, Inc.
- CALS Hillary Rodham Clinton Children’s Library
- Clinton Presidential Center
- Firehouse Hostel & Museum
- Rockefeller Legacy Gallery
- MacArthur Museum of Arkansas Military History
- USS Razorback
- Fort Rock Family Camp & Retreat Center
- Two Rivers Park Bridge
- Junction Bridge Pedestrian Walkway